Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
We would like to think that emergencies will wait for a convenient time to happen, but unfortunately they often happen during some of the most inconvenient times (i.e. while we're asleep, on vacation, during a holiday). SERVPRO of Pompano Beach, however, is ready and willing to respond at a moment's notice to get you and your home or business back up and running in no time. As a renowned national company, we have the resources to assist in both large losses and small jobs like your bedroom closet. Whether you are up to your ankles in water or just fed up with the musty smell in your house, we want to be your vendor of choice for both your commercial and residential needs.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (954) 970-4942
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2010 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Pompano Beach arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.