About SERVPRO of Pompano Beach
Owners of SERVPRO of Pompano Beach
Experiencing fire or water damage can cause major disruptions to your day to day life and SERVPRO of Pompano Beach understands the stress that comes with experiencing a loss of any kind. Our SERVPRO team is dedicated to helping you after a loss and quickly making it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Pompano Beach is highly recognized in the disaster restoration industry and specializes in the restoration and cleanup of residential and commercial properties after a mold, fire, or water loss. No size loss is too large for our SERVPRO team to take care of. Our SERVPRO of Pompano Beach team has the experience, knowledge, and equipment to properly restore your property back to pre-loss conditions.
Our SERVPRO of Pompano Beach team is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
Our locally owned and operated restoration company has qualified NORMI Mold remediators and IICRC-Certified specialists available 24/7 to respond to disasters and emergencies without delay.
Serving you since 2018, SERVPRO of Pompano Beach is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust. We proudly serve the communities of Pompano Beach, Palm Aire, Lighthouse Point, and Coconut Creek.
SERVPRO of Pompano Beach is offering Coronavirus cleanup services.
· SERVPRO professionals are trained in adhering to the highest cleaning and sanitation standards.
· SERVPRO is performing all cleanup and bioremediation in accordance with the guidelines provided by the CDC and local authorities.
· SERVPRO’s proprietary cleaning agent, ServprOXIDE, is an EPA-certified, hospital-grade disinfectant that has demonstrated effectiveness against viruses similar to Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19) on hard, non-porous surfaces.
· There is currently no product tested against this particular strain of the Coronavirus.
· Proactive cleaning will not prevent or protect the building from future contamination if an infected person was to enter and occupy the building.
Call to schedule your appointment today at 954 970 4942.
If you have any questions or have water damage or mold removal emergencies in Pompano Beach, call us today!
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Ariba Network
- Pompano Beach Chamber of Commerce
- Pompano Beach Kiwanis Club