Mold Damage Emergency Tips
What you can do until help arrives
It is important to know who to call after discovering a potential mold infestation in your home or business in Pompano Beach. SERVPRO of Pompano Beach has the training, experience, and expertise needed to ensure that your mold damage is "Like it never even happened." All mold needs are a source of water like from a water loss, leak, or even excess humidity to grow and spread throughout your home or business. Let SERVPRO of Pompano Beach take care of your mold damage cleanup and remediation needs today!
Keep scrolling to review some important Do's and Don'ts when it comes to mold damage.
Have a Mold Problem?
Call Us Today – (954) 970-4942
If you have a mold problem in your home or business, consider the following facts:
- Significant mold growth can occur in 48-72 hours.
- Mold may present a greater risk to children, the elderly, and anyone with respiratory problems.
- A strong, musty odor may indicate hidden mold behind drywall or under carpeting.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of Pompano Beach for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
Mold Remediation Services
If you suspect that your home or business has a mold problem, SERVPRO of Pompano Beach has the training, equipment, and expertise to handle the situation.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
- Pompano Beach
- Lauderdale By The Sea
- Coconut Creek
- Lighthouse Point
- Palm Aire